(A) Each casino operator licensee or applicant shall establish a system of internal controls for promotional giveaways, conduct of promotional games and similar activities. The casino operator licensee or applicant shall submit written internal control plans for compliance with this rule for commission approval at least sixty days before the casino operator licensee or applicant's anticipated casino facility opening. Each promotion shall meet the following requirements:
(1) No false or misleading statements, written or oral, shall be made by a casino operator licensee or applicant, or its employees or agents regarding any aspect of a promotional activity;
(2) The casino operator licensee or applicant shall create dated, written rules governing the promotional activity that shall be immediately available to the public and the commission upon request. The casino operator licensee or applicant shall maintain the rules of the event and all amendments, including criteria for entry and winning, prizes awarded, and prize winners, for at least two years from the last day of the event;
(3) All prizes offered in the promotional activity shall be awarded according to the casino operator licensee or applicant's rules governing the event;
(4) The casino operator licensee or applicant's employees or agents shall not be permitted to participate as players in any promotion, including promotions for which there is no cost to participate; and
(5) The casino operator licensee or applicant shall designate in its internal control plan an employee position acceptable to the commission that shall be responsible for ensuring adherence to the requirements of this rule.
(B) Each promotional coupon shall contain the following information:
(1) The name of the casino facility;
(2) The city or other locality and state where the casino facility is located;
(3) The specific value of any monetary coupon in U.S. dollars;
(4) Sequential identification numbers, player tracking numbers or other similar means of unique identification for complete, accurate tracking and accounting;
(5) A specific expiration date or condition; and
(6) All conditions required to redeem the coupon.
(C) Documentation of any change or cancellation of a promotional coupon shall be maintained for two years.
(D) Any casino operator licensee or applicant may use mass media, including electronic social media, to advertise promotional coupon offers to prospective patrons; however, these offers shall be redeemed only for a preprinted coupon that contains all of the information required for a promotional coupon described in paragraph (B) of this rule.
(E) Each casino operator licensee or applicant offering promotional coupons shall track the issuance and redemption of each promotional coupon. Documentation of the promotional coupon tracking shall be maintained for two years and made available to the commission upon request. An example of the promotional coupons that have not been issued shall be maintained for a period of at least two years, and available to the commission upon request.
(F) Promotional coupons shall be cancelled when they are redeemed, in a manner that prevents multiple redemptions of the same coupon.