(A) A casino operator may only offer a promotion in the manner it is described in written, dated rules that must contain, at a minimum, the following information:
(1) The date(s) on which the promotion will be held;
(2) A description of the promotion, including the structure, equipment, guidelines, any material conditions or limiting factors, and criteria for eligibility, entry, and determination of winners;
(3) The prize or gift structure, including amounts or percentages, or both, for each prize or gift level; and
(4) Procedures for cancellation of the promotion.
(B) A promotion's rules shall be made immediately available to the public and the commission upon request.
(C) Each casino operator shall establish policies and procedures for conducting promotions.
The policies and procedures shall include the delegation of authority to approve the issuance of promotional slot or table credits, and the limits that apply to this authority, including limits based on separation of duties and limits based on relationships between the authorizer and the recipient.
(D) Promotions shall not be deceptive or misleading.
(E) No employee of a casino operator may participate in a promotion offered to casino patrons by the casino operator, or an affiliated casino operator, in the state of Ohio.
(F) Each promotional coupon shall clearly and conspicuously contain the following information:
(1) The name and location of the relevant casino facility;
(2) The specific value of any monetary coupon in U.S. dollars;
(3) A unique identifier for complete and accurate tracking and accounting;
(4) All conditions required to redeem the coupon; and
(5) A specific expiration date or condition, if any.
(G) Promotional coupon offers may be advertised according to rule 3772-13-02 of the Administrative Code but promotional coupon offers must only be redeemed for a promotional coupon.
(H) A casino operator shall track the issuance and redemption of each promotional coupon.
(I) Promotional coupons shall be canceled when they are redeemed, in a manner that prevents illicit redemptions of the same coupon.