(A) Each casino operator shall establish a system of internal controls for promotional giveaways, conduct of promotional games and similar activities. The casino operator shall submit written internal control plans for compliance with this rule. These internal controls shall include the delegation of authority to approve the issuance of promotional slot or table credits, and the limits that apply to this authority, including limits based on separation of duties and limits based on relationships between the authorizer and the recipient.
(B) Each promotion shall meet the following requirements:
(1) No false or misleading statements, written or oral, shall be made by a casino operator or its employees or agents regarding any aspect of a promotional activity;
(2) The casino operator shall create dated, written rules governing the promotional activity that shall be immediately available to the public and the commission upon request. The casino operator shall maintain the rules of the event and all amendments, including criteria for entry and winning, prizes awarded, and prize winners, for at least five years form the last day of the event;
(3) All prizes offered in the promotional activity shall be awarded according to the casino operator's rules governing the event;
(4) The casino operator's employees or agents shall not be permitted to participate as players in any promotion, including promotions for which there is no cost to participate; and
(5) The casino operator shall designate in its internal control plan an employee position acceptable to the commission that shall be responsible for ensuring adherence to the requirements of this rule.
(C) Each promotional coupon shall contain the following information:
(1) The name of the casino facility;
(2) The city or other locality and state where the casino facility is located;
(3) The specific value of any monetary coupon in U.S. dollars;
(4) Sequential identification numbers, player tracking numbers or other similar means of unique identification for complete, accurate tracking and accounting;
(5) A specific expiration date or condition; and
(6) All conditions required to redeem the coupon.
(D) Documentation of any change or cancellation of a promotional coupon shall be maintained for five years.
(E) Any casino operator may use mass media, including electronic social media, to advertise promotional coupon offers to prospective patrons; however, these offers shall be redeemed only for a preprinted coupon that contains all of the information required for a promotional coupon described in paragraph (B) of this rule.
(F) Each casino operator offering promotional coupons shall track the issuance and redemption of each promotional coupon. Documentation of the promotional coupon tracking shall be maintained for five years and made available to the commission upon request. An example of the promotional coupons that have not been issued shall be maintained for a period of at least five years, and available to the commission upon request.
(G) Promotional coupons shall be canceled when they are redeemed, in a manner that prevents multiple redemptions of the same coupon.