(A) Each security department shall be supervised by a director of security, or the equivalent position thereof, who shall report directly to the general manager, or the equivalent position thereof.
(B) The casino operator licensee or applicant shall at all times maintain sufficient unarmed security officers on duty to ensure the safety of its patrons and staff and the commission's staff and gaming agents as well as to meet the requirements of Chapter 3772. of the Revised Code and the rules adopted thereunder.
(C) Each casino operator licensee or applicant shall consider the following when making staffing decisions concerning its unarmed security services:
(1) The size and layout of the casino facility;
(2) Special events;
(3) The number of people entering the casino facility at a given time;
(4) The number of occurrences of suspected illegal activity;
(5) The safety of the people at the casino facility; and
(6) Any other consideration the commission determines is necessary to protect the integrity of casino gaming or the safety of the casino operator licensee or applicant's patrons and staff and the commission's staff and gaming agents.