(A) Subject to paragraph (B) of this rule, each casino operator shall submit a security plan for commission approval on a schedule approved by the commission.
(B) A casino operator shall not commence gaming operations until its security plan has been approved by the commission.
(C) To be approved, the security plan shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) An organizational chart showing all positions in the security department;
(2) A description of the duties and responsibilities of each position shown on the organizational chart;
(3) The administrative and operational policies and procedures used in the security department;
(4) A description of the training required for security personnel;
(5) A description of the location of each permanent security station, if any;
(6) The location of each security detention area;
(7) Provisions for security staffing; and
(8) An emergency operations plan.