(A) Subject to paragraph (B) of this rule, each casino operator licensee or applicant shall submit a security plan to the commission at least sixty days before commencing casino gaming at a casino facility.
(B) A casino operator licensee shall not commence gaming operations until its security plan has been approved by the commission.
(C) To be approved, the security plan shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) An organizational chart showing all positions in the security department;
(2) A description of the duties and responsibilities of each position shown on the organizational chart;
(3) The administrative and operational policies and procedures used in the security department;
(4) A description of the training required for security personnel;
(5) A description of the location of each permanent security station, if any;
(6) The location of each security detention area;
(7) Provisions for security staffing; and
(8) An emergency operations plan.
(D) Any proposed amendments to the security plan shall be submitted to the commission for approval at least thirty days before the date of desired implementation.
(E) No proposed amendment to the security plan shall be implemented until the commission has authorized the casino operator licensee or applicant to do so.