(A) The casino operator's director of security, shall ensure that a report is prepared regarding each incident observed by or reported to a member of the security department who has reasonable grounds to believe that any of the following has occurred at the casino facility:
(1) Injuries to a person at the casino facility;
(2) Wagering or any attempt to wager by a person under the age of twenty-one;
(3) The removal or detention of any person;
(4) One or more violations of Chapter 3772. of the Revised Code or any rules adopted thereunder;
(5) The presence of any person who is on the voluntary exclusion list pursuant to Chapter 3772-12 of the Administrative Code or the involuntary exclusion list pursuant to Chapter 3772-23 of the Administrative Code;
(6) Any other type of illegal conduct or activity; and
(7) Any other type of incident for which the commission requires reporting.
(B) The incident report shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
(1) A report number;
(2) The date and time of the report;
(3) The name and title of the person preparing the report;
(4) The date and time of the incident;
(5) The names of the security department personnel present during the event giving rise to the report or during the reporting of the event by non-security department personnel;
(6) The nature of the incident;
(7) The names and contact information of the persons involved, if available;
(8) The names and contact information of any witnesses, if available;
(9) Notation of any surveillance recordings, videos , or images accessed and maintained , if applicable; and
(10) The security department's action.
(C) A copy of each security department incident report shall be made available to the commission within twenty-four hours of the reporting.