(A) All key employees must submit to the commission, in writing, the following information:
(1) Change of name;
(2) Change of home address;
(3) Change of home telephone number;
(4) Any bankruptcy filed ;
(5) Any arrest, charge, or conviction, or plea of guilty or no contest for any crime or offense occurring in any jurisdiction, excluding minor misdemeanor traffic offenses;
(6) Any inquiry into, investigation of, or action filed by any gaming regulatory agency or governmental gaming authority except for routine renewal application reviews;
(7) Any rejection, suspension, revocation or denial of any gaming-related application or license and any fine, penalty, or settled amount relating to any gaming-related license, imposed upon or agreed to in any jurisdiction;
(8) Any other information that would affect the key employee's suitability to maintain a key employee license under Chapter 3772. of the Revised Code or the rules adopted thereunder.
(B) All information required to be submitted under this rule must include the name and license number, if applicable, of the key employee and be submitted within ten calendar days of the change or occurrence of the event.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 10/14/2016 and 01/01/2022
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3772.03, 3772.033, 3772.05, 3772.10
Rule Amplifies: 3772.05, 3772.10
Prior Effective Dates: 12/27/2011