(A) All key employee licensees and applicants must submit to the commission, in writing, the following information:
(1) Change of name;
(2) Change of home address;
(3) Change of home telephone number;
(4) Any bankruptcy filed by the licensee or applicant;
(5) Any arrest of or charge filed against the licensee or applicant for any crime or offense occurring in any jurisdiction, excluding minor traffic offenses;
(6) Any inquiry into, investigation of, or action filed against the licensee or applicant by any gaming regulatory agency or governmental gaming authority except for routine renewal application reviews;
(7) Any rejection, suspension, revocation or denial of any gaming-related application or license and any fine, penalty, or settled amount relating to any gaming-related license, imposed upon or agreed to by the licensee or applicant in any jurisdiction;
(8) Any other information that would affect the licensee's or applicant's suitability to maintain a key employee license under Chapter 3772. of the Ohio Revised Code or this Chapter.
(B) All information required to be submitted under this rule must include the name and license number of the key employee licensee or applicant and be submitted within ten calendar days of the change or occurrence of the event.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 12/16/2016
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3772.03(D)(27), 3772.033(M), 3772.05, 3772.10(D)(1)
Rule Amplifies: 3772.05, 3772.10(A)(4), (5), 3772.10(D)(1)