(A) All applicants and licensees shall update the commission, in writing, with the following information, as applicable:
(1) Changes to the name or contact information of the applicant or licensee;
(2) Changes to the state of incorporation or principal place of business of the applicant or licensee;
(3) Any bankruptcy filed by, or against, the applicant or licensee;
(4) Any civil action against the applicant or licensee regarding skill-based amusement machine gaming, gambling, or involving allegations of fraud or deceptive trade practices;
(5) Any civil settlement or judgment to which the applicant or licensee is a party in a federal or state court located in the state of Ohio;
(6) Any arrest, charge, conviction, plea of guilty or no contest, or forfeited bail concerning any criminal offense in any jurisdiction, excluding minor misdemeanor traffic offenses;
(7) Any inquiry into, investigation of, or regulatory action involving the applicant or licensee by any gaming regulatory agency or regulatory agency that oversees skill-based amusement machine gaming, or its equivalent, in any jurisdiction, except for routine renewal application submissions;
(8) Any rejection, denial, suspension, or revocation of any gaming-related or skill- based amusement machine-related, or its equivalent, application or license, and any fine, penalty, or settled amount related to any gaming-related or skill-based amusement machine-related, or its equivalent, application or license that has been imposed upon or agreed to by the applicant or licensee in any jurisdiction;
(9) Any rejection, denial, suspension, or revocation of any application or license, and any fine, penalty, or settled amount related to any application or license that has been imposed upon or agreed to by the applicant or licensee in the state of Ohio; and
(10) Any other information that would affect the licensee's or applicant's suitability to maintain a license under Chapters 2915. and 3772. of the Revised Code or this chapter, including any information sought by the applicable application.
(B) All information required to be submitted under this rule must include the name of the applicant or licensee and license number, if applicable, and be submitted within thirty calendar days after the change or occurrence of the event.