(A) All gaming-related vendor applicants and licensees shall submit to the commission, in writing, the following information:
(1) Changes to the name of the applicant or licensee;
(2) Changes to the state of incorporation or principal place of business of the applicant or licensee;
(3) Any bankruptcy filed by the applicant or licensee;
(4) Any arrest of or charge filed against the applicant or licensee for any crime or offense occurring in any jurisdiction, excluding minor traffic offenses;
(5) Any inquiry into, investigation of, or action filed against the applicant or licensee by any gaming regulatory agency or governmental gaming authority, except for routine renewal application reviews;
(6) Any rejection, suspension, revocation, or denial of any gaming-related application or license, and any fine, penalty, or settled amount relating to any gaming-related license imposed upon or agreed to by the licensee or applicant in any jurisdiction; and
(7) Any other information that would affect the licensee's or applicant's suitability to maintain a gaming-related vendor license under Chapter 3772. of the Revised Code or this chapter.
(B) All information required to be submitted under this section must include the name and license number of the gaming-related vendor applicant or licensee and be submitted within ten calendar days of the change or occurrence of the event.
(C) Information submitted pursuant to this rule shall be open to public inspection to the extent permitted by sections 149.43 and 3772.16 of the Revised Code. Further, the public disclosure to a third party of information marked confidential, proprietary commercial information or trade secrets by the applicant shall be governed by the procedures outlined in paragraph (F) of rule 3772-6-02 of the Administrative Code.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 10/03/2013 and 12/21/2018
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3772.03, 3772.033, 3772.05, 3772.10
Rule Amplifies: 3772.03, 3772.05, 3772.10, 3772.16
Prior Effective Dates: 12/27/2011