(A) All gaming-related vendors and holding companies thereof shall submit to the commission, in writing, the following information:
(1) Change of name;
(2) Change to the state of incorporation or principal place of business;
(3) Any bankruptcy filed;
(4) Any arrest, charge, or conviction, plea of guilty or no contest for any crime or offense occurring in any jurisdiction, excluding minor misdemeanor traffic offenses;
(5) Any inquiry into, investigation of, or action filed against the gaming-related vendor or holding company by any gaming regulatory agency or governmental gaming authority, except for routine renewal application reviews;
(6) Any rejection, suspension, revocation, or denial of any gaming-related application or license, and any fine, penalty, or settled amount relating to any gaming-related license imposed upon or agreed to in any jurisdiction; and
(7) Any other information that would affect the gaming-related vendor's or holding company's suitability to maintain a gaming-related vendor license under Chapter 3772. of the Revised Code or the rules adopted thereunder.
(B) All information required to be submitted under this section must include the name and license number, if applicable, of the gaming-related vendor and be submitted within ten calendar days of the change or occurrence of the event.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 01/01/2022
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3772.03, 3772.033, 3772.05, 3772.10
Rule Amplifies: 3772.03, 3772.05, 3772.10, 3772.16
Prior Effective Dates: 12/27/2011, 12/21/2013