(B) All electronic gaming machines shall only be transported in accordance with this rule.
All casino operators and gaming-related vendors must comply with this rule before any of the following occur:
(1) Electronic gaming machines are transported from any point outside of this state into the state;
(2) Electronic gaming machines are transported from any point within this state to any point outside of the state; or
(3) Electronic gaming machines are transported within this state.
(C) Transportation notification under this rule is not required for the movement of electronic gaming machines on the casino floor or within a casino facility.
(D) Electronic gaming machines may not be delivered to a casino operator unless a member of the commission staff is present at point of delivery. The casino operator is responsible for ensuring that a member of the commission staff is present at the point of delivery.
(E) Prior to the transportation of any electronic gaming machine into, out of, or within this state, the casino operator or gaming-related vendor shall first notify the commission at least seven days in advance, unless otherwise approved by the executive director, or an authorized designee. The notice shall include the following information:
(1) The full name and address of the licensee transporting the electronic gaming machines;
(2) The full name and address of the owner or seller of each electronic gaming machine, if different from the licensee transporting the electronic gaming machines;
(3) The full name and address of any new owner in the event ownership is being changed in conjunction with the transportation;
(4) The method of transportation and the name and address of each common carrier, if applicable;
(5) The full destination address for the electronic gaming machines;
(6) The quantity of electronic gaming machines being shipped to each location;
(7) The manufacturer's serial number of each electronic gaming machine;
(8) The expected date each electronic gaming machine will be transported; and
(9) The expected date of delivery of each electronic gaming machine.
(F) A licensee, prior to the transportation of any electronic gaming machine into, within, or out of this state, shall have the written approval of the executive director or an authorized designee and shall comply with any conditions therein.
(G) At least one copy of the commission-approved notice shall be kept with the electronic gaming machines at all times during the transportation process.
(H) Nothing in this rule shall prohibit the transportation of electronic gaming machines going to different destinations from being transported by the same carrier simultaneously, provided the electronic gaming machines for each destination are physically segregated in a manner approved by the commission and the notice required by this rule clearly distinguishes which machines are being sent to each location.
(I) All electronic gaming machines shall be transported in an inoperable state.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 04/29/2022
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3772.03, 3772.033
Rule Amplifies: 3772.03, 3772.29
Prior Effective Dates: 04/01/2012, 12/22/2012, 06/01/2014, 09/26/2015