(A) The following persons and any employee or agent acting on their behalf may, subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the commission, possess slot machines in this state for the purposes provided herein, provided that the machines are kept only in such locations as may be specifically approved in writing by the commission and that any machines located outside of a licensed casino facility not be used for gaming activity:
(1) An applicant for or holder of:
(a) A casino operator, management company or holding company license at a casino facility to conduct casino gaming;
(b) A gaming related vendor license, for the purpose of distributing, repairing or servicing slot machines;
(2) An employee or agent of the commission, for the purpose of fulfilling official duties or responsibilities;
(3) A common carrier, for the purpose of transporting such slot machines; or
(4) Any other person the commission may approve after finding that possession of slot machines by such person in this state is necessary and appropriate to fulfill the goals and objectives of Chapter 3772. of the Revised Code and the rules adopted thereunder.
(B) Each casino operator, management company and holding company licensee shall file, prior to the commencement of casino gaming and every thirty days thereafter, at the office of the commission's agent in the casino facility comprehensive lists of:
(1) The slot machines and bill validators and/or bill changers on its casino floor (the "Slot Machine Master List");
(2) The slot machines possessed by the licensee in restricted areas off the casino floor but on the premises of its casino facility;
(3) The slot machines possessed by the licensee at locations in this state but off the premises of its casino facility.
(C) At a minimum, each list of slot machines required by paragraph (B) of this rule shall contain the following information, as applicable, for each slot machine and any accompanying bill validator and/or bill changer on the "Slot Machine Master List," in consecutive order by location number:
(1) The date on which the list was prepared;
(2) A description of each slot machine by:
(a) Slot machine model and serial number;
(b) Computer program number;
(d) Manufacturer and machine type, noting with particularity whether the machine has a bill validator or bill changer attached or is a progressive machine;
(e) Whether the slot machine has an activated electronic funds transfer (EFT) feature; and
(f) Whether the slot machine has an activated voucher feature;
(3) A cross reference for each slot machine by zone and serial number;
(4) The restricted casino area within the casino facility where the slot machine is located for each slot machine included on the list required by paragraph (C)(2) of this rule;
(5) The address of the slot machine storage facility where the slot machine is located; and
(6) Such other information as the commission may require.
(D) Any building located outside of a casino facility where slot machines will be kept shall meet, at a minimum, the following requirements:
(1) All access doors and windows must be locked and alarmed;
(2) Access is restricted to those individuals permitted to maintain slot machines pursuant to this rule; and
(3) Any other requirements as deemed appropriate by the commission.