(A) A casino operator shall maintain a log of all movements, installation, and removal of electronic gaming equipment. The log shall include, but is not limited to:
(1) The electronic gaming equipment manufacturer's serial number;
(2) The electronic gaming equipment's asset number;
(3) The date and time of movement of the equipment;
(4) The location from which the equipment was moved; and
(5) The location to which the equipment was moved;
(B) All required logs shall be maintained in accordance with the record retention requirements contained in rule 3772-1-07 of the Administrative Code.