(A) Except when necessary due to a malfunction, a casino operator, management company or holding company licensee or applicant shall notify the executive director of the commission in writing and receive written approval at least five days before moving electronic gaming equipment within a gaming floor. In the event of a malfunction, the casino operator, management company or holding company licensee or applicant shall immediately notify the commission of the movement.
(B) All movements of electronic gaming equipment shall be recorded in a log that shall be maintained in accordance with the record retention requirements contained in rule 3772-3-05 of the Administrative Code and include the following:
(1) The manufacturer's serial number;
(2) The casino operator's equipment number, if applicable;
(3) An indication as to whether the equipment is equipped for tokenization, and if so, the denomination;
(4) The date and time of movement of the equipment;
(5) The location from which the equipment was moved;
(6) The location to which the equipment was moved; and
(7) The printed name(s) and signature(s) of the person(s) involved in moving the equipment.
(C) Paragraphs (A) and (B) of this rule do not apply to the transportation of electronic gaming equipment to a casino facility when such transportation is done in accordance with rule 3772-9-05 of the Administrative Code.