(A) Except when necessary due to a malfunction, a casino operator shall notify the executive director of the commission in writing and receive written approval at least five days before moving electronic gaming equipment within a gaming floor. In the event of a malfunction, the casino operator shall immediately notify the commission of the movement.
(B) All movements of electronic gaming equipment shall be recorded in a log that shall be maintained in accordance with the record retention requirements contained in rule 3772-3-05 of the Administrative Code and include the following:
(1) The manufacturer's serial number;
(2) The casino operator's equipment number, if applicable;
(3) The date and time of movement of the equipment;
(4) The location from which the equipment was moved; and
(5) The location to which the equipment was moved;
(C) Paragraphs (A) and (B) of this rule do not apply to the transportation of electronic gaming equipment to a casino facility when such transportation is done in accordance with rule 3772-9-05 of the Administrative Code.