Rules bearing agency 3773 of the Administrative Code do not apply to:
(A) Elementary or secondary school, college, or university boxing, karate or wrestling coaches who receive compensation for teaching or coaching boxing, karate or wrestling only from the school, college, or university;
(B) Boxing, karate or wrestling matches and exhibitions in which all of the contestants are amateur boxers, amateur participants in a karate match or exhibition, or amateur wrestlers from an elementary or secondary school, a college, or a university;
(C) Boxing matches or exhibitions conducted as part of an interscholastic or intercollegiate athletic program, or as part of an amateur athletic program sponsored by or under the supervision of the "United States Olympic Committee" and the "USA Boxing" which all contestants are amateur boxers :
(1) "Golden Gloves Association of America Inc."
(2) "National Association of Police Athletic League"
(3) "National Collegiate Boxing Association"
(4) "Native American Sports Council"
(5) "Silver Gloves Association"
(D) Any amateur boxing match or exhibition conducted under the supervision or control of the Ohio national guard, the state militia, or reserve officer's associations in which all contestants are members of the guard, militia, or officer's association ,or for any amateur boxing, kick boxing, karate, wrestling event or exhibition conducted under the supervision of the "Fraternal Order of Police of Ohio" or the "Ohio Association of Professional Firefighters," or the "Northern Ohio Fire Fighters," the proceeds shall be used to benefit charitable organizations.
(E) Any person conducting any unarmed combat competition regulated by the Ohio athletic commission that are not included in the exemption list must:
(1) Have met all requirements of obtaining a promoter's license and permit for the event.
(2) Have the required insurance and medical protection prescribed under agency 3773 of the Administrative Code.