(A) Female boxing rules will follow all male rules, including all weight classes and glove sizes, with the following exceptions:
(1) All bouts shall be scheduled for no more than ten rounds with each round lasting two minutes. One minute between rounds.
(2) Female boxers shall use no facial cosmetics and have their hair secured with soft and non-abrasive materials.
(3) Female boxers shall wear breast protectors and groin protectors that are both properly fitted and a mouthpiece is also required.
(4) For each contest or exhibition in which she competes, have two uniforms in contrasting colors, with each uniform consisting of a body shirt, blouse and shorts.
(5) Provide an annual physical examination which must include a pelvic exam. Within twenty-four hours of each contest an examining physician shall give an abdominal and breast exam. The examining physician must note any masses detected during such exam;
(6) A "negative pregnancy test," not more than fourteen days old, shall be provided to the commission prior to each bout.
(B) Upon the discretion of the commission, any of the rules in this chapter may be modified or amended.