(A) Contestants shall wear boxing shorts, abdominal guard, foul proof cup, shoes and a individually fitted mouthpiece.
(B) All contestants must:
(1) Trim and secure their hair in a manner so as to not interfere with the vision or safety of contestants. Any devise meant to hold the hair in place must be made of soft and non-abrasive materials.
(2) Have facial hair trimmed or secured in a manner so as to not interfere with their vision or safety of the contestants.
(C) All contestants must not:
(1) Wear any jewelery in the ring;
(2) Wear any cosmetics in the ring;
(3) Wear corrective lenses in the ring;
(4) Wear footwear with spikes, cleats, hard soles or heels into the ring;
(5) Compete against an opponent of the opposite sex.