(A) No contestant may be eligible to compete, unless approved by the commission or executive director when the following conditions exist:
(1) Seven days after participating in any bout;
(2) Sixty days following a knockout "(KO)" loss;
(3) Thirty days following a technical knockout "(TKO)" loss;
(4) When there is a medical suspension or medical requirements that are required;
(5) If they do not have a current federal ID license;
(6) if they do not have a current national MMA ID
(7) If they are not currently licensed in the state of Ohio;
(8) If they are listed as suspended by any other state in "Fight fax" records or any commission suspension list recognized by the Ohio athletic commission.
(9) if the contestant shows a lack of skills due to multiple losses, lack of defensive skills or lack of training.
(B) The time for any suspension or required rest period will start the first day after the date of the scheduled event.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 8/23/2017 and 11/17/2022
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3773.34
Rule Amplifies: 3773.34 ; 3773.45
Prior Effective Dates: 01/19/2006, 06/16/2006, 04/18/2009