(A) Must have a valid promoter's license.
(B) Shall be responsible for the conduct of their representatives, wrestlers and employees.
(C) Shall be responsible for conducting wrestling contests and exhibitions in a safe, peaceful and orderly fashion.
(D) All wrestling promoters must be licensed by the Ohio athletic commission.
(1) Complete all information on the prescribed license application form.
(2) Provide identification and submit a passport size photograph.
(3) Submit fee of two hundred dollars for license.
(E) All wrestling promoters must submit a permit for the event stating location, date of event, time of event, seating capacity, ticket prices, and contact name.
(1) Post the permit form at the event or be able to provide the permit form to any person designated by the Ohio athletic commission or any law enforcement officer asking to see the permit for the scheduled event.
(2) Submit a fee of one-hundred dollars for permit per event.
(F) May not permit any contestant under the age of eighteen to participate.
(G) Pay fee of one hundred dollars to commission inspector or representative if they are assigned to the event.
(H) Must have a certified medical person positioned at ringside for all events. This person must be certified to administer emergency medical treatment.
(I) Provide security to control wrestlers and fans.