(1) Oil, tincture, capsule, or edible form for oral administration;
(2) Metered oil or solid preparation for vaporization;
(3) Patches for transdermal administration or lotions, creams, or ointments for topical administration; and
(4) Plant material for administration with the use of vaporizing devices.
(B) The following limitations apply to vaporizing devices used to administer medical marijuana:
(1) No vaporizing device, the design of which places medical marijuana in direct contact with the device's heating element, may be used to vaporize the resin contained within, or an extract of, medical marijuana;
(2) Vaporizing devices shall not be capable of being heated to temperatures at which medical marijuana plant material will burn.