(A) All medical marijuana accepted by a dispensary shall be packaged in a child-proof container.
(B) Pursuant to division (C) of section 3796.06 of the Revised Code, the following medical marijuana products are prohibited as attractive to children:
(1) Any product bearing any resemblance to a cartoon character, fictional character whose target audience is children or youth, or pop culture figure;
(2) Any product bearing a reasonable resemblance to a product available for consumption as a commercially available candy;
(3) Any product whose design resembles, by any means, another object commonly recognized as appealing to, or intended for use by, children;
(4) Any product whose shape bears the likeness or contains characteristics of a realistic or fictional human, animal, or fruit, including artistic, caricature, or cartoon renderings;
(5) Any medical marijuana product that otherwise targets persons under the age of eighteen.
(C) Pursuant to division (C) of section 3796.06 of the Revised Code, the following restrictions apply to the administration of medical marijuana by vaporization, as attractive to children:
(1) Characterizing flavors, except those intended to mimic marijuana strains, are prohibited from all products intended for use in the vaporization of medical marijuana;
(2) Vaporization is not an authorized method of administration for registered patients under the age of eighteen.