(A) The fees for applications for examination, issuance of licenses, replacement or duplicate licenses, and annual renewal of licenses are as follows:
(1) Twenty-five dollars for application for examination;
(2) Twenty-five dollars for the issuance of each license;
(3) Twenty-five dollars for a replacement or duplicate license;
(4) Sixty dollars for the annual renewal of each license;
(5) A late fee of not more than one hundred and twenty dollars will be assessed for each license not timely renewed under rule 4101:16-1-10 of the Administrative Code; and
(6) A penalty fee of thirty dollars will be assessed for each license for any check or other draft instrument used to pay any fee required by Chapter 4740. of the Revised Code that is returned to the board as unpaid.
(B) The fees for each continuing education course and for the annual approval of each training agency are as follows:
(1) A nonrefundable fee of ten dollars plus one dollar per credit hour for each course application submitted;
(2) A nonrefundable fee of one dollar per credit hour of instruction per attendee; and
(3) A nonrefundable fee of twenty-five dollars for each training agency application submitted.
(C) Each fee described in paragraphs (A) and (B) of this rule are nonrefundable and are payable to the administrative sections of the Ohio construction industry licensing board.
(D) All individuals holding a license pursuant to Chapter 4740. of the Revised Code, except an individual whose license has been placed in inactive status pursuant to division (E) of section 4740.06 of the Revised Code, shall maintain contractor's liability insurance, including without limitation, complete operations coverage in an amount of at least five hundred thousand dollars.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 04/01/2010
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4740.04 , 4740.09 , 4740.15
Rule Amplifies: 4740.04 , 4740.05 , 4740.06 , 4740.09 , 4740.15
Prior Effective Dates: 3/24/03, 2/9/04, 4/1/05