(A) The officers of the administrative section of the board shall consist of the following:
(1) A chairperson, who shall be elected annually by the members of the administrative section. The chairperson's duties include the following:
(a) To preside over meetings of the administrative section, or to designate a member to preside in the chairperson's and vice chairperson's absence.
(b) To sign all vouchers of the board upon presentation of a signed, itemized, and supported voucher.
(2) A vice-chairperson, who shall be elected annually by the members of the administrative section. The vice-chairperson's duties shall include performing the duties of the chairperson should the chairperson be absent or incapable of performing the duties required of the chairperson.
(B) The administrative section may do all things necessary to carry out the intent and purpose of Chapter 4740. of the Revised Code unless such action conflicts with any act or duty specifically assigned to a specialty section pursuant to Chapter 4740. of the Revised Code.
(C) The administrative section shall have the following responsibilities:
(1) prepare an annual written report to the director of the department of commerce detailing the proceedings had by or before the board during the previous fiscal year, which shall be submitted to the director within thirty days of the end of the previous fiscal year.
(2) prepare an annual fiscal statement stating all monies received and expended by the board during the previous fiscal year. The annual fiscal statement shall be completed within thirty days of the end of the previous fiscal year.
(3) issue licenses to individuals who attain a score of at least seventy percent on both sections of the examination authroized by the appropriate sections and meet the requirements set forth in section 4740.06 of the Revised Code.
(4) notifying individuals whether the individual has passed both sections of the examination or failed one or both sections of the examination, unless the notification is provided by the approved testing agency.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 09/10/2020
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4740.04(G)
Rule Amplifies: 4740
Prior Effective Dates: 8/1/93, 9/4/98, 3/24/03, 2/9/04 Replaces: 4101:16-1-03 Eff 04/01/2005