(A) The joint subcommittee shall, prior to December thirty-first of each year, evaluate each central nonprofit agency on the following:
(2) Implementation of the business plan submitted pursuant to paragraph (B)(2) of Rule 4115-6-01 of the Administrative Code;
(3) The elements of a marketing plan for the upcoming twelve month period including, but not limited to, sales projections;
(4) Ordering office satisfaction;
(5) Qualified nonprofit agency satisfaction.
(B) The joint subcommittee shall refer non-satisfactory evaluations to the committee. The joint subcommittee may, by a concurrence of a majority of its members, recommend, in writing, actions which may include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) Adoption of a corrective action plan.
(2) Cancellation of approval of a central nonprofit agency.
(C) Final action on non-satisfactory evaluations shall be taken by the committee based upon the recommendation of the joint subcommittee. Cancellation of approval shall be made in compliance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code. The committee's decision shall be sent to the central nonprofit agency(ies) by certified mail, return receipt requested. A cancellation of approval shall be effective one hundred eighty days following receipt of written notification by an affected central nonprofit agency.