(A) Each central nonprofit agency shall collect a commission fee, which may be variable, on the sale of products, services priced as products and site-specific services on the committee's procurement list.
(B) Commission fees may be received in either of the following methods:
(1) A deduction, if the ordering office payment is directed through a central nonprofit agency;
(2) Direct payment from the qualified nonprofit agency.
(C) The rate of commission fees shall be set according to a schedule, approved by the committee, and reviewed at least annually. The rate may vary based upon, but not limited to, the following criteria:
(1) Market conditions.
(2) Type of contract:
(b) Site-specific service;
(c) Service priced as product.
(3) Effort required by the central nonprofit agency:
(a) To initiate a contract;
(b) To maintain a contract;
(c) To obtain a renewal.
(4) Central nonprofit agency's compliance duties required by the ordering office.
(5) Effort necessary for the central nonprofit agency(ies) to comply with invoicing requirements by the ordering office.
(D) In determining the schedule, the committee shall consider the recommendations of the central nonprofit agency(ies), qualified nonprofit agencies and ordering offices.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 01/23/2004 and 04/07/2008
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Prior Effective Dates: 9/29/77, 10/9/97, 2/1/99