(A) A notice of intent to strike must be filed with the board and received by the employer no later than ten days prior to the anticipated strike date.
(B) The notice shall be in writing and state:
(1) The date and time at which the intended strike will commence;
(2) The name and address of the exclusive representative of any employees who may be involved in the strike;
(3) The name and address of the employer;
(4) The general description of the unit of employees intending to strike;
(5) Whether a collective bargaining agreement covering the employees is or was in effect, and if so, the date of expiration or extensions; and
(6) Proof of service on the employer, pursuant to paragraph (B) of rule 4117-1-02 of the Administrative Code.
(C) The board will not make a determination as to the sufficiency of a notice of intent to strike except in response to a request for determination of an unauthorized strike or in the context of an unfair labor practice charge.