(A) A person contending that an employee organization has failed to comply with the reporting requirements of section 4117.19 of the Revised Code or rules 4117-17-01 to 4117-17-04 of the Administrative Code may file with the board a noncompliance complaint. The complaint shall state:
(1) The name of the employee organization and affiliation, if any;
(2) The specific provision of section 4117.19 of the Revised Code that is alleged to have been violated;
(3) The name and address of the individual filing the report;
(4) The date upon which the registration report, annual report, supplement, or other information should have been filed; and
(5) If applicable, the portion of the employee organization's constitution or bylaws that is in violation of section 4117.19 of the Revised Code.
(B) Upon receipt of a noncompliance complaint, the board may investigate or hold a hearing to determine if the employee organization has failed to comply with the requirements of section 4117.19 of the Revised Code.
(C) Upon a finding of noncompliance, the board may issue a directive requiring the employee organization to comply and may commence an action for injunctive enforcement in the court of common pleas of the county in which the violation occurs. If the board finds that the employee organization has complied substantially with the requirements of section 4117.19 of the Revised Code, the board may dismiss the complaint.
(D) Failure to adhere to a compliance directive may result in an imposition of penalties prescribed in division (E) of section 4117.19 of the Revised Code.
119.032 review dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4117.02(K)(8)
Rule Amplifies: 4117.02, 4117.18, 4117.19
Prior Effective Dates: 5/26/84 (Emer.), 6/24/84, 5/18/87.