(A) The administrator may offer a discount to employers electing to use the bureau's website, http://www.ohiobwc.com, to conduct their business with the bureau.
(B) Online transactions.
(1) To receive the go green discount, an employer must engage in each of the following transactions using http://www.ohiobwc.com, as determined by the bureau:
(a) Receive payroll reports,
(b) Report payroll,
(c) Pay premiums for the current period no later than their due date, and
(d) File first reports of injury.
(2) If the bureau expands online account management and communications capabilities through its website, employers who participate in the go green discount program will be required, within a reasonable amount of time, to engage in any additional transactions offered by the bureau online to continue receiving the go green discount.
(3) The bureau shall maintain a list of transactions that must be completed through its website for an employer to receive the discount provide in this rule on http://www.ohiobwc.com.
(C) Eligibility requirements.
(1) To receive the go green discount under this rule, the employer must meet the following criteria:
(a) The employer must be current with respect to all payments due the bureau, as defined in paragraph (A)(3) of rule 4123-17-14 of the Administrative Code.
(b) The employer must be current on the payment schedule of any part-pay agreement into which it has entered for payment of premiums or assessment obligations.
(c) The employer must not have cumulative lapses in workers' compensation coverage in excess of forty days within the prior twelve months.
(2) The following employers shall not be eligible for the go green discount:
(a) Employers paying the minimum administrative charge for the applicable payroll reporting period as set forth in rule 4123-17-26 of the Administrative Code.
(b) Employers participating in the early payment discount program set forth in rule 4123-17-18.1 of the Administrative Code.
(c) Employers participating in the fifty-fifty program set forth in rule 4123-17-14.2 of the Administrative Code.
(d) State agencies.
(e) Self-insuring employers providing compensation and benefits pursuant to section 4123.35 of the Revised Code.
(D) The discount shall be the
amount identified in the appendix to rule 4123-17-75 of the Administrative Code times the employer's blended premium costs in the applicable payroll period subject to any limits set forth in such appendix.