(A) The administrator may offer a rebate to employers electing to use the bureau's official website to conduct their business with the bureau.
(B) Online transactions.
(1) To receive the go green rebate, an employer must engage in each of the following transactions using the bureau's official website, as determined by the bureau:
(a) Pay estimated premiums for the current period no later than their due date;
(b) Report actual payroll for the preceding policy year and pay any premium due upon reconciliation of estimated premium and actual premium no later than the date set forth in rule 4123-17-14 of the Administrative Code.
(2) Participation in an installment plan established under rule 4123-17-14.2 of the Administrative Code shall not disqualify an employer from receiving a rebate under this rule, so long as all installments are paid by their due date and the employer meets the eligibility criteria set forth in paragraph (C) of this rule.
(3) If the bureau expands online account management and communications capabilities through its website, employers who participate in the go green rebate program will be required, within a reasonable amount of time, to engage in any additional transactions offered by the bureau online to continue receiving the go green rebate.
(4) The bureau shall maintain a list of transactions that must be completed through its website for an employer to receive the rebate provided in this rule on the bureau's official website.
(C) Eligibility requirements.
(1) To receive the go green rebate under this rule, the employer must meet the following criteria:
(a) The employer must submit a payroll report no later than the date set forth in rule 4123-17-14 of the Administrative Code, and be current with respect to all payments due the bureau, as defined in paragraph (A)(1)(b) of rule 4123-17-14 of the Administrative Code.
(b) The employer must be current on the payment schedule of any part-pay agreement into which it has entered for payment of premiums or assessment obligations.
(c) The employer must not have a lapse in workers' compensation coverage for the applicable policy year.
(2) The following employers shall not be eligible for the go green rebate:
(a) Employers paying the minimum administrative charge for the applicable payroll reporting period as set forth in rule 4123-17-26 of the Administrative Code.
(b) State agencies.
(c) Self-insuring employers providing compensation and benefits pursuant to section 4123.35 of the Revised Code.
(D) The rebate shall be the amount identified in the appendix to rule 4123-17-75 of the Administrative Code times the employer's blended premium costs in the applicable policy year subject to any limits set forth in such appendix.