(A) The administrator may offer a discount to employers that do not have a lapse in coverage for a period of sixty consecutive months.
(B) For purposes of this rule, "discount eligibility evaluation date" means:
(1) For the first payroll period in any private employer policy year, the December first of that payroll period,
(2) For the second payroll period in any private employer policy year, the June first of that payroll period,
(3) For the public employer policy year, the December first in that policy year.
(C) Eligibility requirements.
(1) To receive the lapse-free discount, an employer must be in active status and, as of the discount eligibility evaluation date, not have had any lapse in coverage during the sixty months preceding the discount eligibility evaluation date.
(2) The following employers shall not be eligible for the lapse-free discount:
(a) Employers paying the minimum administrative charge for the applicable payroll reporting period as set forth in rule 4123-17-26 of the Administrative Code.
(b) State agencies.
(c) Self-insuring employers providing compensation and benefits pursuant to section 4123.35 of the Revised Code.
(D) The discount shall be the
amount identified in the appendix to rule 4123-17-75 of the Administrative Code times the employer's blended premium costs in the applicable payroll period, subject to any limits set forth in such appendix.