(A) The following incentives comprise the destination: excellence program:
(1) The go green rebate established in rule 4123-17-14.3 of the Administrative Code;
(2) The lapse-free rebate established in rule 4123-17-14.4 of the Administrative Code;
(3) The transitional work performance bonus established in rule 4123-17-55 of the Administrative Code;
(4) The safety council participation rebate established in rule 4123-17-56.2 of the Administrative Code;
(5) The safety council performance rebate established in rule 4123-17-56.2 of the Administrative Code; and
(6) The industry-specific safety bonus established in rule 4123-17-56.3 of the Administrative Code.
(7) The drug-free safety program bonus established in rule 4123-17-58 of the Administrative Code.
(B) The incentives associated with destination: excellence are as set forth in the appendix to this rule. The administrator shall review the level of the incentives associated with the destination: excellence program on an annual basis and make recommendation to the board of directors regarding the appropriate level for each policy year.
(C) Application of incentives.
(1) Incentives earned through participation in destination: excellence cannot reduce an employer's premium due below the amount of the minimum administrative charge for the applicable policy year period as set forth in rule 4123-17-26 of the Administrative Code.
(2) Incentives for participation in destination: excellence shall not be issued to employers paying only the minimum administrative charge in the applicable policy year as set forth in rule 4123-17-26 of the Administrative Code.
(3) Rate adjustments made to an employer's account subsequent to the issuance of incentives for an employer's participation in the destination: excellence program may result in recalculation of such incentives.
(4) To qualify for any incentive under this rule, an employer must:
(a) Have coverage that is in an active policy status at the time of calculation; and
(b) Report actual payroll for the preceding policy year, and pay any premium due upon reconciliation of estimated premium and actual premium for that policy year, no later than the date set forth in rule 4123-17-14 of the Administrative Code. An employer will be deemed to have met this requirement if the bureau receives the payroll report and the employer pays premium associated with such report before the expiration of any grace period established by the administrator pursuant to paragraph (B) of rule 4123-17-16 of the Administrative Code.
(D) An employer may voluntarily withdraw from any destination: excellence program by providing written notice to the employer services division of the bureau. Any incentive earned during the policy year in which an employer withdraws from a destination: excellence program must be repaid to the bureau.
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 4121.12, 4121.121
Rule Amplifies: 4123.29, 4123.34
Prior Effective Dates: 07/01/2012, 01/01/2013, 09/27/2013, 12/07/2013, 07/01/2014, 09/04/2014, 07/01/2015, 03/13/2017