4301:1-1-25 Permits (H), transportation of alcoholic beverages.

No person shall transport alcoholic beverages into this state for delivery or use in this state, or transport the same from place to place within this state, or transport out of this state any shipment of alcoholic beverages originating in this state, unless such person shall be the holder of an "H" permit issued by the division, except as specifically exempted by sections 4301.20, 4301.60, 4303.02 to 4303.24, or 4303.27 of the Revised Code, judicial decision, or this rule. A person registered with the public utilities commission is considered to have a license issued by that commission, and is eligible for a Class H permit pursuant to section 4303.22 of the Revised Code. Manufacturers, suppliers, and brokers, as those terms are defined in section 4301-1-01 of the Administrative Code, who sell spirituous liquor to the division may transport it in their own motor equipment to any of the warehouses, state stores, or state agency stores, operated, controlled by, or under contract with the division.

Eff 7-5-50; 9-1-82; 4-29-99; Rescinded and reenacted eff. 6-4-04
Rule promulgated under: RC 119.03
Rule authorized by: RC 4301.03
Rule amplifies: RC 4301.03(J), 4303.22
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 10/16/2009 and 06/01/2014