4301:1-1-48 Service in hotel rooms.

A D-1, D-2, D-3, or D-5 permit holder, who is also the holder of a hotel or motel license under section 3731.03 of the Revised Code, or a D-5A permit holder may serve alcoholic beverages by the glass or container for consumption on the premises where sold, in the room of a guest of the hotel or motel, or in a private conference room of the hotel or motel.

R.C. 119.032 review dates: 02/17/2011 and 06/01/2015
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4301.03
Rule Amplifies: 4301.03; 4303.13 ; 4303.15 ; 4303.181 ; 4301.21
Prior Effective Dates: 7/5/50; 8/10/78; 12/1/81