(A) Whenever a rule is proposed for adoption, amendment, or rescission, the person, agency or organization so proposing it shall fully comply with the following requirements:
(1) The rule shall be typed on standard 8 1/2" x 11" white paper with the appropriate rule number appearing at the top thereof. The proponent's name, address, telephone number, and the contact person shall be noted on the first page of the rule or on any attached correspondence.
(2) All new language of the rule shall be underlined and all deletions from the current language shall be struck through.
(3) Accompanying each rule shall be all ofthe following:
(a) A citation of the Ohio Revised Code section under which it is being promulgated;
(b) A citation of the Ohio Revised Code section by which it is authorized;
(c) A citation of the Ohio Revised Code section which it amplifies;
(d) A statement of the need for the rule, how it is intended to meet the need, and the fiscal impact on any agencies of the state of Ohio and the public that may be economically affected by such rule.
(4) If the rule, amendment, or rescission is being proposed as a result of federal regulations, a court decision, or legislation enacted by the general assembly, copies thereof shall be submitted along with the proposed rule.
(5) Any proposed new, amended, or rescinded rule shall be filed with all of the following:
(a) Liquor control commission,
(b) Superintendent of the division of liquor control,
(c) Attorney general of Ohio - liquor unit,
(d) Department of public safety, investigative unit.
(B) A copy of any proposed rule shall be provided to any person who requests it and pays a reasonable fee, set by the liquor control commission, not to exceed the cost of copying and mailing.