(A) The registrar of motor vehicles shall prescribe the contents of the application for registration for the international registration plan which shall include the following information:
(1) The information required by section 4503.10 of the Revised Code;
(2) A uniform mileage schedule;
(3) The gross vehicle weight of the vehicle or combined gross vehicle weight of the combination vehicle as declared by the applicant;
(4) The United States department of transportation number (USDOT number) issued to the applicant;
(5) Any other information the registrar prescribes on the application.
(B) The failure of the applicant to provide any information required by the registrar on the application or the failure to provide any required support documentation shall be grounds for denial of the application.
119.032 review dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: R.C. 4501.02 , R.C. 4503.10 , R.C. 4503.61 , R.C. 4503.66 Rule Amplifies: R.C. 4503.10 , R.C. 4503.62
Prior Effective Dates: 3/22/04