(A) Each third-party tester shall be required to maintain at each approved third-party testing location, for a minimum of two years, a record of each driver whom the third-party tester gives a skills test, whether or not the driver passes or fails the test. Each such record shall include:
(1) The complete name and address of the driver;
(2) The date that the driver took the skills test;
(3) The test score sheet(s) showing the results of the skills test;
(4) The name and identification number of the third-party examiner conducting the skills test;
(5) The record of all receipts and disbursements;
(6) The make, model and registration number of the commercial motor vehicle(s) used to conduct the testing; and
(7) The written contract (copy), if applicable, with any person or group of persons being tested, including amount of payment.
(B) Each third-party tester shall maintain at each approved testing location a record of each third-party examiner in the employ of the third-party tester at that location. Each record shall include:
(1) A copy of the examiner's current and valid commercial driver's license;
(2) A copy of the third-party examiner's current driving record, which must be updated annually.
(C) Each third-party tester shall retain all third-party examiner records for at least two years after the third-party examiner leaves the employ of the third-party tester.
(D) All records required to be maintained by a tester, including those maintained on a computer data base, shall be made available for inspection by the director or his representative at any and all reasonable times. Any records required to be maintained that are in a computer data base must be accessible and capable of being distinguished from nonrelated records. Copies of all records shall be made available to the director or his representatives upon request.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 09/03/2015 and 09/03/2020
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4506.09
Rule Amplifies: 4506.09
Prior Effective Dates: 10/2/89 (Emer.), 12/18/89, 5/27/10