(A) An applicant for approval to offer a motor vehicle prevention course for drivers age sixty and older shall apply to the director of the department of public safety on a form supplied by the director.
(B) Such applicant shall be of good reputation and character and shall include the following information in the application:
(1) Applicant's name and address.
(2) The address of the site where the course will be offered.
(3) Name of course director.
(4) Detailed information describing the course curriculum and course content. The detailed information shall demonstrate compliance with the minimum course content standards and examination requirements established in rules 4501-54-05 and 4501-54-06 of the Administrative Code.
(5) A drawing of the practical examination on-road and off-road course layout, as applicable.
(6) A sample copy of a written examination.
(7) Indicate where all course records shall be maintained.
(C) Any changes in the course curriculum, course content, or written or practical examination shall be submitted to the director for approval at least thirty days prior to implementation.