Chapter 4501:3-1 General Provisions
The procedure of the Ohio emergency management agency for giving public notice of meetings, when required by section 121.22 of the Revised Code, shall be as follows:
(A) The public information office of the Ohio emergency management agency will post the notice and agenda of such meetings on the Ohio emergency management agency division of the Ohio department of public safety website and on bulletin boards at the Ohio emergency management agency division emergency operations center, at least three days prior to the scheduled meeting date.
(B) Any person may determine the time, place, and purpose of such meetings by:
(1) Writing to the following address: "Ohio Emergency Management Agency, 2855 West Dublin-Granville Road, Columbus, Ohio, 43235-2206, or"
(2) Calling the following telephone number during regular business hours: (614) 799-3695, or
(3) Consulting the Ohio emergency management agency division of the Ohio department of public safety website at http://www.state.oh.us/odps/division/ema/index.htm.
(C) Any representative of the news media may obtain notice of all such meetings by making a written request that such notice be provided. Such notice will be given to only one representative of each media outlet. A request for such notice shall be sent to the address listed in paragraph (B)(1) of this rule.
(1) The request shall provide contact information for one representative. The public information office of the Ohio emergency management agency shall maintain a distribution list of all media representatives who have requested notice of meetings pursuant to this rule.
(2) The public information office of the Ohio emergency management agency shall distribute the notice and agenda for any such meetings at least three days in advance of the meeting, to all persons on the distribution list, by the means requested by each representative.