(A) The board shall reimburse eligible applicants for the initial cost of enrolling in the intern development program as required by section 4703.07 of the Revised Code and administered by the national council of architectural registration boards. The board shall not reimburse annual maintenance or reactivation fees, late fees or transmittal fees which are imposed by the national council of architectural registration boards.
(B) Applicants shall meet the following eligibility criteria in order to receive reimbursement of internship program enrollment fees:
(1) Applicants must be currently enrolled and in good standing in a school of architecture in Ohio and which is approved by the board.
(a) Board approved schools of architecture include:
(i) University of Cincinnati
(ii) Kent state university
(iii) Miami university
(iv) Ohio state university
(b) The school of architecture must be accredited by the national architectural accrediting board;
(c) The applicant must establish a council record within the intern development program administered by the national council of architectural registration boards.
(d) The applicants council record must be in active status.
(2) Application procedures for reimbursement of the intern development program enrollment fee:
(a) All applications for reimbursement must be on forms furnished by the board;
(b) Applicants must submit to the board official verification of their council record number and active status from the national council of architectural registration boards;
(c) Applicants must submit official proof of payment of the internship development program enrollment fee from the national council of architectural registration boards
(3) The maximum amount of reimbursement of internship development program fees is one hundred dollars.
(4) The total amount of internship development program fees that may be disbursed by the board in any given fiscal year shall not exceed the total number of students eligible for participation at the eligible institutions within the state of Ohio.
(5) The reimbursement of the internship development program fees under this rule shall not affect a student's eligibility of any other assistance, or the amount of that assistance.