Chapter 4703-5 Meetings; Rules
(A) Any person may ascertain the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place and purpose of all special meetings of the board by:
(1) Writing the board office, whose present address is "77 South High Street, 16th Floor, Columbus, Ohio 43215-6108."
(2) Calling the board by telephone at area code 614-466-2316 or facsimile at area code 614-644-9048 during normal business hours.
(3) Contacting the board office in person during normal business hours.
(B) On payment of an annual fee of five dollars any person may have his/her name placed on a list to receive advance notices by regular mail of all meetings of the board.
(C) Any news media, so requesting in writing, will receive at least twenty-four-hour notice of the time, place and purpose of any special meetings of the board and will be notified immediately by telephone or otherwise, of the time, place and purpose of any emergency meeting of the board.
(A) Prior to the adoption, amendment or rescission of any rule, this board shall give public notice thereof, as provided in section 119.03 of the Revised Code at least thirty days prior to the date set for public hearing. Notice shall be given in the register of Ohio. This notice shall include:
(1) A statement of the board's intention to consider adoption, amendment or rescission of a rule;
(2) A synopsis of the proposed rule, amendment or rescission, or a general statement of the subject matter to which the proposed rule, amendment or rescission relates;
(3) A statement of the reason or purpose for adopting, amending or rescinding the rule.
(4) The date, time and place of the hearing on the proposed action.
(B) The board shall provide copies of the notice of public hearing or the complete text of the proposed rule, amendment or rescission to any person who requests it at a fee not to exceed the cost of copying and mailing.