(A) The "Board" may refuse to issue or refuse to renew, or may fine, suspend and/or revoke any license for any one or more of the following causes:
(1) Violation of any of the requirements for application of a license;
(2) Conviction of a felony or misdemeanor which was performed in the licensed facility, or was otherwise related to their license;
(3) Immoral or unprofessional conduct;
(4) Gross incompetence;
(5) Advertising by means of false or deceptive statements;
(6) Obtaining a license or aiding or abetting one who is seeking a license through fraud or deception;
(7) Obtaining money, or anything of value, by fraudulent misrepresentation in the course of practice;
(8) Violation of any rule of the "Board";
(9) Failure to meet the industry's minimum standards of care;
(10) Failure to meet any of the requirements of licensure.
(11) Failure of a person to assist a "Board" inspector or interfere with a "Board" inspector in identification of any individual believed by the inspector to be working in a salon.
(B) A license shall not be issued to a salon or school which is attempting to sell, transfer, or otherwise change ownership, if such is being attempted in order to circumvent compliance with these rules or to avoid any penalty imposed by the "Board".
119.032 review dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4713.08(A)(1)
Rule Amplifies: 4713.14, 4713.41, 4713.44
Prior Effective Dates: 12/17/89, 1/26/97, 1/17/02