(A) A salon may provide non-cosmetology services as follows:
(1) The salon may provide a service regulated by another Ohio board or agency, if the provider of the service holds a current, valid license from the board or agency regulating the service;
(2) If the service involves touching parts of the body, the provider shall have an Ohio license or certificate to provide that service;
(3) The salon may offer a service not regulated in Ohio, if the service offered is legal, does not involve touching and is not in conflict with any law or regulation of the cosmetology profession, or of the state of Ohio or any municipality or township or county in Ohio in which the salon is located.
(B) The salon may permit an independent contractor to provide cosmetology services in the salon if all of the following conditions have been met:
(1) The independent contractor holds an independent contractor's license as set forth in rule 4713-13-02 of the Administrative Code;
(2) Both the salon and the independent contractor sign an agreement setting forth the requirements of independence and control as described in rule 4713-13-02 of the Administrative Code, and
(3) Both the salon and independent contractor are in compliance with the laws and rules of practice for independent contractors in the practice of cosmetology.
(C) A salon with employees shall have an agreement in writing with employees setting forth the obligations for the employees.
(D) As set forth in section 4713.14 of the Revised Code, no person in a salon shall practice a branch of cosmetology for pay, free or otherwise without a current valid license, a current valid temporary special occasion work permit, a current valid temporary work permit appropriate to the branch of cosmetology practiced.