(A) A salon shall have a written agreement with all employees, stating, at a minimum, the following information:
(1) Which party controls the hours and conditions of work;
(2) Which party is responsible for paying the federal, state, local or other taxation;
(3) Which party is responsible for paying for workers' compensation insurance or, in the alternative for an individual practicing as an independent contractor, insurance to cover any injury or other liability that may occur while working in the salon;
(4) Which party is responsible for the payment of health insurance, if health insurance is provided;
(5) Which party provides the equipment and supplies, and
(6) What will the method of payment be, hourly or weekly or monthly or by the job or straight commission or will the owner of the salon allow the individual to collect payment for each service performed and accept payment for the space used by the individual in exchange.
(B) The board shall prepare a general agreement that all salons and all employees of salons may use.
(C) If a salon has an agreement in place for its employees, it may continue to use that agreement, but shall add the above information either to the agreement or use the board's form when the salon renews the agreement between itself and each employee.