(A) A licensee may apply to the board to have a license placed in escrow.
(B) The licensee shall pay the renewal fee to obtain an escrowed license.
(1) The licensee with an escrowed license shall pay the fee established in division (K) of section 4713.10 of the Revised Code, and
(2) The licensee shall provide proof of the appropriate continuing education hours in order to remove a license from escrow.
(C) A licensee who did not place a license in escrow and who does not have a current license shall do the following to renew the license:
(1) Pay all lapsed renewal fees,
(2) Submit proof satisfactory to the board of the completion of the required hours of continuing education, and
(3) If the board finds that the licensee has complied with these requirements, the board shall restore the license to active status.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 11/01/2018
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4713.08 , 4713.09
Rule Amplifies: 4713.59 , 4713.60 , 4713.61 , 4713.63
Prior Effective Dates: 6/15/95, 1/26/97, 4/1/01, 6/21/2011