(A) Should a school need additional theory and/or practice rooms in which to train students, a school may use space in a building or facility that is located within two miles of the original facility of the licensed school.
(1) A school is responsible and accountable to the board for its additional campus facilities.
(2) An additional campus facility must bear the same name as the original licensed school.
(3) Its advertising sign must indicate its status as an additional location of the school.
(4) An additional campus facility shall only be approved for theory and/or practice rooms.
(5) An additional campus facility shall meet the requirements set forth for school layout in rule 4713-3-03 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Approval procedure: A school seeking to have an additional facility approved as part of the main school shall formally notify the board in writing of such a request thirty days prior to the start of classes in the facility.
(C) The board shall inspect the facility before it opens for use.