(A) A permit to practice under the oral health access supervision of a dentist may be suspended for any of the following reasons, including but not limited to:
(1) The dental hygienist no longer holds current active license status;
(2) The dental hygienist fails to complete the continuing education requirements set forth in section 4715.25 of the Revised Code by the thirty-first day of December of the odd-numbered year;
(3) The dental hygienist has not retained current certification of basic life-support training course certified by the American heart association, American red cross, or the American safety and health institute at all times while treating patients under the oral health access supervision of a dentist;
(4) The dental hygienist fails to provide the board with a listing of all locations where services were provided under the oral health access supervision program or fails to report additional locations where services are to be provided prior to services being rendered; or
(5) The dental hygienist's license has been disciplined as set forth in section 4715.30 of the Revised Code or for any violation of Chapter 4715. of the Revised Code.