(A) A licensee determined by the board to have a practice deficiency that may be corrected through participation in the quality intervention program (QUIP) may be terminated from QUIP for any of the following:
(1) Failure to comply with any term of the participatory agreement entered into by the participant:
(2) Receipt of evidence from the educational provider indicating that the participant has failed to progress through or to successfully complete the education and/or remediation in the manner and during the time frame prescribed by the board:
(3) Receipt of evidence indicating that the participant has failed to incorporate learned knowledge and skills into practice or has continued to demonstrate the practice deficiency:
(4) Failure to complete the education and/or remediation; or
(5) Failure to maintain eligibility for QUIP.
(B) When a licensee is terminated from QUIP for one of the reasons specified in paragraph (A) of this rule, the board shall continue with disciplinary proceedings in accordance with Chapter 4715.30 of the Revised Code. The board may consider paragraphs (E)(2) and (E)(3) of rule 4715-40-07 of the Administrative Code when determining the discipline to be imposed.
Prior History: (Eff 5-15-03
Rule promulgated under: RC 119.03
Rule authorized by: RC 4715.031
Rule amplifies: RC 4715.031
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 05/14/2008 )