(A) Applicants for licensure to practice dentistry as provided in sections 4715.10, 4715.11 and 4715.12 of the Revised Code, shall furnish satisfactory proof of the following on a form prescribed and provided by the state dental board:
(1) He is at least eighteen years of age; and
(2) He is of good moral character; and
(3) He is a graduate of an accredited dental college, or a graduate of an unaccredited dental college located outside the United States and meets the requirements set forth in rule 4715-18-01 of the Administrative Code; and
(4) He has successfully passed all parts of the examination given by the joint commission on national dental examinations; and
(5) He provides evidence of successfully passing all components based on a conjunctive scoring method of one of the following regional board examinations: the North east regional board of dental examiners, inc. (NERB), the Central regional dental testing service, inc. (CRDTS), the Southern regional testing agency, inc. (SRTA), or the Western regional examining board (WREB); or
(6) He possesses a license in good standing from another state for five years and has actively engaged in the legal and reputable practice of dentistry in another state or in the armed forces of the United States, the United States public health service, or the United States department of veterans' affairs for five years immediately preceding application.
(B) Each applicant shall successfully pass a written jurisprudence examination approved by the state dental board on the statute and rules governing the practice of dentistry in the state of Ohio.