(A) The board may conduct a site visit of the OBN approver to determine compliance with this chapter prior to reapproval of the approver.
(B) After reviewing a summary report and supporting documentation related to the site visit, the board shall:
(1) Grant reapproval to the OBN approver for no more than five years;
(2) Deny reapproval based on any of the reasons listed in paragraph (B) of rule 4723-14-11 of the Administrative Code;
(3) Defer action pending submission of additional information by the OBN approver that addresses the requirements of this chapter that were not met as identified by the board;
(4) Extend the time period for approval in order to provide the board additional time to consider the reapproval application; or
(5) Providing false, misleading or deceptive statements, or submitting or causing to be submitted any false, misleading or deceptive information or documentation to the board or any representative of the board.
(C) A decision by the board to deny reapproval shall comply with the requirements of Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 10/15/2017
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4723.07
Rule Amplifies: 4723.24
Prior Effective Dates: 04/01/1991, 04/01/1993, 02/01/1996, 04/01/1998, 02/01/2007, 02/01/2013