(A) A licensee or certificate holder determined by the supervising member to have a practice deficiency that may be remediated through participation in the practice intervention and improvement program may be terminated from PIIP for any of the following:
(1) Failure to comply with any term of the participatory agreement entered into by the participant;
(2) Receipt of evidence from the educational provider selected by the participant indicating that the participant has failed to progress through or to successfully complete the remediation in the manner and during the time frame prescribed by the supervising member;
(3) Receipt of evidence from the workplace monitor indicating that the participant has failed to incorporate learned knowledge and skills into practice or has continued to demonstrate the practice deficiency;
(4) Failure to complete the remediation; or
(5) Failure to maintain eligibility for PIIP.
(B) When a licensee or certificate holder is terminated from PIIP for one of the reasons specified in paragraph (A) of this rule, the board shall proceed with disciplinary action in accordance with section 4723.28 of the Revised Code. The board may consider an individual's termination from PIIP when determining the discipline to be imposed.