(A) A participant may be terminated from PIIP for any of the following:
(1) Failure to comply with any term of the participatory agreement entered into by the participant;
(2) Receipt of evidence from an employer educational intervention provider indicating that the participant has failed to progress through or to successfully complete the prescribed educational intervention in the manner and during the time frame prescribed by the supervising member;
(3) Receipt of evidence from the workplace monitor indicating that the participant has failed to incorporate learned knowledge and skills into practice or has continued to demonstrate the practice deficiency;
(4) Failure to complete the remediation including the educational intervention; or
(5) Failure to maintain eligibility for PIIP.
(B) When a licensee or certificate holder is terminated from PIIP for one of the reasons specified in paragraph (A) of this rule, the board shall proceed with disciplinary action according to section 4723.28 of the Revised Code. The board may consider an individual's termination from PIIP when determining the sanction to be imposed.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 10/17/2013 and 10/15/2018
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4723.07, 4723.282
Rule Amplifies: 4723.282
Prior Effective Dates: 02/01/2001, 02/01/2007