For purposes of this chapter, the following definitions apply:
(A) (A)"Nurse education program" means a prelicensure nurse education program approved by the board of nursing under section 4723.06 of the Revised Code, or a postlicensure nurse education program approved by the board of regents under section 3333.04 of the Revised Code.
(B) "Health care facility" means:
(1) A hospital registered under section 3701.07 of the Revised Code;
(3) A county home or a county nursing home as defined in section 5155.31 of the Revised Code that is certified under Title XVIII of the "Social Security Act," 49 Stat. 620 (1935), 42 U.S.C. 301, amended;
(4) A freestanding dialysis center;
(5) A freestanding inpatient rehabilitation facility;
(6) An ambulatory surgical facility;
(7) A freestanding cardiac catheterization facility;
(8) A freestanding birthing center;
(9) A freestanding or mobile diagnostic imaging center;
(10) A freestanding radiation therapy center.
(C) "Partnership" means a written agreement between a nurse education program and one or more health care facilities, community health agencies, or other education programs, that is signed by the legal signatory for each party and that shows how the partnership will increase the enrollment capacity of the nurse education program or programs.
(D) "Community health agency" means any program or agency that provides or contracts to provide health care services and is not a health care facility as defined in paragraph (B) of this rule.
(E) "Board" means the Ohio board of nursing.
(F) "Nurse education grant program" means the program established in division (B) of section 4723.063 of the Revised Code.
(G) "Faculty and instructional personnel" means:
(2) For postlicensure nursing education programs, persons who satisfy standards established by the credentialing organization that accredits the program in accordance with paragraph (H) of this rule.
(H) "Education program" means a program approved or accredited by any of the following:
(1) The Ohio board of nursing under section 4723.06 of the Revised Code;
(2) The Ohio board of regents under section 3333.04 of the Revised Code;
(3) The Ohio department of education under section 3313.90 of the Revised Code;
(4) The state board of career colleges and schools under section 3332.05 of the Revised Code;
(5) The higher learning commission of the north central association of colleges and schools;
(6) The accrediting council for independent colleges and schools; or
(7) Any other national or regional post-secondary education accreditation entity recognized by the board.
(I) "Grantee" means a nurse education program to which the board has awarded a grant from the nurse education grant program.
(J) "Administrator" has the same meaning as set forth in paragraph (B) of rule 4723-5-01 of the Administrative Code.
(K) "Preceptor" has the same meaning as set forth in paragraph (AA) of rule 4723-5-01 of the Administrative Code.