(A) Grant funds shall not be used for any of the following purposes:
(1) Administrative costs associated with the nurse education program, health care facility, community health agency, other education program, or partnership;
(2) The purchase of disposable items or disposable equipment;
(3) The purchase of personal items or equipment for students participating in a nurse education program;
(4) Costs associated with travel and lodging;
(5) Costs associated with meals and entertainment;
(6) Lease or purchase of vehicles;
(7) The construction or renovation of buildings;
(8) Liquidation of bad debts;
(9) Fines, penalties, interest, or other financial payments;
(10) The compensation of nurses who will be used as preceptors for prelicensure nursing education program students, except for the actual time a preceptor spends supervising no more than two nursing students at any one time in accordance with rule4723-5-20 of the Administrative Code; or
(11) The compensation of nurses who will be used as preceptors for postlicensure nursing education program students except for the actual time a preceptor spends supervising nursing students engaged in a clinical experience at the direction of faculty or instructional personnel of the nurse education program.
(B) Funds used for any purposes set forth in paragraph (A) of this rule must be repaid to the board within thirty days after the grantee is provided with notice of the board's determination that grant funds had previously been, or were currently being, used for purposes prohibited by this rule.