(A) Each grantee nurse education program shall submit an annual report to the board for each year of the grant funding cycle. Annual reports shall comply with all of the following:
(1) Be completed by the administrator of the program;
(3) Be according to the schedule determined by the board; and
(4) Identify how the grant funds were used to increase the enrollment capacity of the program.
(B) In addition to the annual report required in paragraph (A) of this rule, the administrator of the grantee nurse education program shall submit progress reports or periodic supplemental reports on the forms required by the board, located at http://www.nursing.ohio.gov/forms.htm (effective 2014), and complete questionnaires or other documents during each year of the grant funding cycle as requested by the board.
(C) At any time during the grant funding cycle the board may require that the grantee undergo an independent audit of the grant funds and how funds are being administered by the nurse education program or its partner health care facility, community health agency, or other education program.
(1) Any independent audits requested by the board shall be paid for by the grantee nurse education program.
(2) Grant funds shall not be used to pay the expenses of an independent audit requested by the board in accordance with this paragraph.
(D) All grant funds shall be administered and accounted for using generally accepted accounting principles.