(1) For applications to obtain a medication aide certificate, fifty dollars;
(2) For biennial renewal of a medication aide certificate submitted on or before March first of even numbered years, fifty dollars;
(3) For biennial renewal of a medication aide certificate submitted after March first and before May first of even numbered years, one-hundred dollars;
(5) For reactivation of an inactive medication aide certificate, fifty dollars;
(6) For verification of a medication aide certificate to another jurisdiction, fifteen dollars;
(7) For providing a replacement copy of a medication aide certificate suitable for framing, twenty-five dollars;
(8) For applications for approval to operate a medication aide training program, one thousand dollars;
(9) For applications for re-approval of a medication aide training program, five hundred dollars; or
(10) For processing a check returned to the board by a financial institution for insufficient funds, twenty-five dollars.
(B) All payments of fees shall be in the form required by the board.
(C) Except for duplicate payments, all fees are nonrefundable.
(D) An applicant whose initial payment is returned to the board before the renewal deadline may reissue payment to the board without jeopardizing the status of the applicant's certificate.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 10/15/2016
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4723.69
Rule Amplifies: 4723.61 to 4723.69
Prior Effective Dates: 02/01/2006 (Emer.), 05/01/2006, 02/01/2008, 02/01/2009, 02/01/2012